Consultant - Network Communication and Collaboration
Compugen is one of Canada's largest privately-owned and operated IT services providers.
As part of the Compugen team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities.
As a Professional Services Consultant, you will be an immediate starter, motivated to work effectively with a team of technical and business users to architect and design solutions using the latest technology in network infrastructure, security and unified communications. While multi-vendor technology is a key element of your experience, your in-depth knowledge of Cisco networks should be your primary area of strength. This position will support planning, designing, architecting and delivering initiatives for internetworking, collaboration, and security products.
- Design and implement IT solutions for Compugen Customers
- Assist sales team with technical solutions architecture
- Work with Communication and Collaborations Group for solution delivery
- Lead and manage Infrastructure projects and project teams
- Mentor and train coworkers
- Install, configure, migrate, troubleshoot and support network infrastructures
- Work with Account Executives to present proposals and advanced technology solutions to customers
- Assist the Communications & Collaboration Practice Sales Specialists with developing proposals, project plans and project budgets
- College or University education or equivalent
- Industry certifications desired – Cisco CCNP/CCIE – Voice or Collab
- Minimum of 5-10 years of IT experience with at least 3 years of experience implementing Cisco Voice and Telepresence technologies, including Contact Center Express as a lead consultant
- Have excellent customer facing skills with strong verbal, written, and listening skills a must
- Experience working as a Consultant or Subject Matter Expert
- Have excellent and proven documentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment or take a lead project architecture position when required
- Experience with Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX), Communications Manager (CUCM), Unity Connection (Unity), Cisco Telepresence, WebEx, Expressway/VCS will receive priority consideration
- Professionalism, confidence, business case analytical skills, presentation skills, and time management skills required