Network Consultant (Routing and Switching)
Founded in 1981, Compugen is one of Canada's largest privately-owned and operated IT services providers and PC systems integrators. As part of the Compugen team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities.
The primary role is to work within a highly skilled Consulting Team within our award winning Network Services practice delivering enterprise level solutions with focus on customer satisfaction, project timelines, and deliverables. This will be achieved by providing in-depth technical consulting, analysis, architectural design and implementation services for Compugen clients.
Compugen is an organization that encourages and supports ongoing training and development opportunities. We are composed of a talented, diversified workforce that performs collectively in an entrepreneurial and flexible environment. Our staff members have access to the latest technologies in performing their daily activities.
- Deliver technical projects from concept to completion with minimal supervision
- Implement Cisco based network (routing & switching) and security solutions for Compugen customers including installations, configurations, troubleshooting, and support
- Exchange information with coworkers as part of working on a team
- Participate in customer discovery workshops and information session
- College or University education or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of designing, architecting and implementing Cisco solutions experience; preference for experience working for an IT consultancy/systems integrator
- Industry certifications required – CCNP or CCIE
- Management and/or project management experience is desired
- Training and understanding of large scale enterprise deployments
- Other desired certifications and training: Palo Alto Networks, Meraki
- Excellent customer facing skills with strong communication & presentation abilities, professionalism, confidence, analytical and time management skills
- Proven ability to follow structured project methodologies and best-practices to deliver a solution while working on a team or autonomously
- Actively staying apprised of latest Cisco solutions and technology developments
- Familiarity with Linux, Unix and Windows
- Bi-lingual French is an asset