Compugen is one of Canada's largest privately-owned and operated IT services providers and PC systems integrators. As part of the Compugen team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities.
The Inside Sales Representative will support the team efforts in maximizing sales and customer satisfaction. You will do this by ensuring that key accounts that are supported by this position, gain confidence in Compugen and assurance that the company can effectively meet their needs.
Compugen is an organization that encourages and supports ongoing training and development opportunities. We are composed of a talented, diversified workforce that performs collectively in an entrepreneurial and flexible environment. Our staff members have access to the latest and greatest technologies in performing their daily activities.
• Function in an Inside Sales capacity providing ongoing phone support and administrative assistance to the Account Representative
• Liaise directly with the account in order to identify and resolve their needs
• Direct contact with the customer and ensure that the customer has a high level of confidence in our ability to satisfy their needs
• Attend face-to-face customer calls with the result that the customer gains further confidence in Compugen in general and their sales team specifically.
• Supply quotes to the customer in a timely and effective manner
• Check purchase orders for accuracy against the quote or standards before sending to the ISS in a timely manner
• Provide technical assistance to the customer - answer technical queries and perform research when answers are not immediately available.
• Ensure that orders are efficiently expedited through the system.
• Liaise with Administrative, Technical and Operations departments in order to provide smooth order flow and successful resolution of customer demands.
• Resolve any order-related problems using tenacity, persistence and a high level of diplomacy.
• Manage Evaluation product.
• Successfully promote and sell Compugen as a full service, value added IT systems integrator
• Maintain and develop a high level of knowledge of new technology and the company’s solution offerings
• Prepare product transitioning and product roll-out for assigned accounts
• Successful candidates must be energetic, professional, proactive and positive individuals who feel empowered to take ownership of their account and take whatever action is necessary to resolve account-related problems.
• Experience in the IT industry is mandatory as is strong technical product knowledge.
• A philosophy that customer service is important above all and an ability to resolve customer needs in innovative and effective manners is the key success factor of this role.
• Previous experience communicating and assisting in the development, maintenance and service of large accounts is necessary.
• Knowledge of marketing procedures, computer product technology (hardware, software and networks) and sales cycles is required.
• Attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
• Experience working in a VAR or distribution channel experience would be beneficial.
• Technical certifications (A+, MCP, MCSE, HP/IBM/Cisco products, Network+, etc) are an asset.
• Post-Secondary education would be an asset.