Compugen Technical Services provides infrastructure support and monitoring for a number of clients.
As part of the Compugen team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities.
Compugen is an organization that encourages and supports ongoing training and development opportunities. We are composed of a talented, diversified workforce that performs collectively in an entrepreneurial and flexible environment. Our staff members have access to the latest and greatest technologies in performing their daily activities.
We have an opening for a Deployment/Logistics Coordinator. You will be based onsite at our client’s office in Richmond, BC, where you will be working with other members of our onsite Compugen team. You will be an integral part of the PC Lifecycle Management Team.
- Produce regular operational reports as well as product and deployment activity reports with a strong focus on analysis, quality and accuracy
- Maintain, update, and ensure the accuracy of the deployment schedule spreadsheet and ensure master spreadsheet is always updated
- Identify issues and escalate/liaise/work with the appropriate sales/service teams
- Monitor process queues and respond as required
- Produce and maintain documentation
- Work with management to provide process information as well as evidence that processes are being followed
- Shipping and receiving
- Prep equipment for deployment: imaging, update prep logs and checklist, assist with scheduling with client end users
- Prep equipment for decommissioning: wiping, asset removal, pack equipment and schedule pickup
- BS/BA or diploma in related field and/or equivalent experience
- ITIL v3 experience and Certification desirable
- Solid understanding of Problem management process and how it affects individuals and organizations
- Understanding of PC Lifecycle Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ability to troubleshoot complex formulas
- PC imaging and configuration experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to complete detailed tactical work but also the ability think strategically and consider the big picture
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment and quickly adapt to change
- Ability to work well with others and take direction