Director, Service Operations Centre
Compugen is one of Canada's largest privately-owned and operated IT services providers and PC systems integrators. As part of the Compugen team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities.
The Director, Service Operations Centre will plan, direct and oversee the national Managed Services operations activities.
Oversee the following areas:
- Enterprise wide network and infrastructure management (NOC)
- Systems data centers management (Server, Storage network)
- IT security monitoring
- Hosted Cloud infrastructure monitoring
- Network/VOIP management systems
- End User device monitoring and management
- Systems Backup services
- Other innovative solutions
This role will also have a high degree of Customer and Operational focus.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a Service Delivery leadership role
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the IT industry with knowledge in data centre infrastructure and business applications
- High proficiency with Managed Services software including Cherwell as ITSM platform and monitoring tools and systems, such as N-able and ScienceLogic
- Proven experience and knowledge with implementing and managing automated service delivery platforms - supporting standard offerings and capabilities
- Strong technical background with ability to lead and direct activities of high level technical staff and consultants, across broad spectrum of end user device platforms, data center and networking technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including: coaching and motivating people, interacting with Senior Management, and building strong working relationships with business managers and product development teams.
- Problem solver who can lead teams through crisis situations utilizing a rational approach, mature judgment and clear coordination of tasks.
- ITIL v3 Foundations, working knowledge of and experience implementing IS0 27001/27002 certification.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, building and maintaining relationships at all levels with customers, account teams and Compugen team members
- Proven ability to produce continuous improvement plans with results.
- Experience managing personal and departmental KPIs to achieve performance results while creating strategies to raise the performance bar.
- Ability to provide leadership and coaching to drive performance with the management team.