Sales Specialist, MCIO
This solution sales role will serve to align regional Microsoft practice sales activity to the National MCIO practice. This is a sales role including Microsoft Cloud & Infrastructure Optimization (MCIO) and may include other cross-practice opportunities as assigned by the MCIO Director. Although this role is a regional role, availability to assist in other regions as directed will be required.
- Work with the regional Compugen Account Executives and Licensing Sales Specialists, to promote and support Microsoft solution adoption and Statement of Work development for focus MCIO solutions and workloads
- Align with practice specialization and regional practice sales GM quota, measured on GM quota and PS people utilization
- Provide cadence reporting on funnel, forecast and pipeline velocity to MCIO Director
- Participate in local or regional coverage where needed, as directed by the Advanced Solutions (MCIO) Director
- Participate in Sales meetings organized by Sales Directors at all locations within the region
- Participate in National Practice meetings to align regional practice sales activity to solution practice capability and capacity
Technical Sales Support
- Work with MCIO Principal Consultants, approved Services Partners, and the other Advanced Solutions practices to provide both MCIO and cross-practice Statements of Work for focus MCIO solutions and workloads.
Vendor Relationship Management
- Engage in regular communication and co-sell motion with Microsoft Account Managers, Microsoft Partner Technical Sellers (PTS) and Microsoft Solution Sales Professionals (SSP).
- Broad Microsoft sales background with 3-5 years experience in a customer-facing solution-selling role
- Ability to simplify complex scenarios and influence customers by aligning their business objectives to Microsoft solutions
- Exceptional business communication skills - both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Azure Sales Specialist designation
- Office365 Sales Specialist designation
- Windows10 Sales Specialist designation preferred
- Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) Sales Specialist designation preferred
- Must be willing to commit to travel across ON, QUE, Maritimes up to 25% of time