Senior Network Consultants - Wireless and Security
Compugen is one of Canada's largest privately-owned and operated IT services providers and systems integrators. As part of the Compugen team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities.
The primary role of the Senior Network Consultant with wireless and security subject matter expertise is to work within a world class Professional Services organization team delivering enterprise level solutions with focus on customer satisfaction, project timelines, and deliverables. This will be achieved by providing in-depth technical consulting, analysis, and implementation services for Compugen clients.
Compugen is an organization that encourages and supports ongoing training and development opportunities. We are composed of a talented, diversified workforce that performs collectively in an entrepreneurial and flexible environment. Our staff members have access to the latest and greatest technologies in performing their daily activities.
- Lead technical projects from concept to completion with minimal supervision
- Install, configure, migrate, troubleshoot and support – Cisco and HPE/Aruba routing, switching, wireless and security solutions
- Design and implement Cisco or Aruba based network and security solutions for Compugen customers
- Lead and manage Cisco infrastructure projects and project teams
- Mentor and train coworkers as part of a team
- Lead customer discovery workshops and information session
- Assist sales team with technical solutions architecture
- College or University education or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 7 years of IT experience with at least 3 years of experience as a lead IT consultant
- Industry certifications required – Cisco CCNP, CCWA and CCIE. Aruba Certications-ACxx or vendor neutral wireless such as CWNP etc
- Management and/or project management experience is desired
- Training and understanding of large scale enterprise deployments
- Proficiency with VMware vSphere in order to install, configure and manage the product
- Other desired certifications and training: Palo Alto Networks, Aruba, Meraki
- Excellent customer facing skills with strong verbal, written, and listening skills, Professionalism, confidence, business case analytical skills, presentation skills, and time management skills
- Relevant experience designing, architecting and implementing Cisco and HPE/Aruba solutions; following structured project methodologies and best-practices
- Ability to keep up to date with Cisco and HPE/Aruba solutions and technology
- Familiarity with Linux, Unix and Windows
- Strong familiarity or experience with authentication and identity management: AAA, 802.1x, NAC etc.