Senior Consultant, Microsoft Cloud & Infrastructure Optimization
Compugen is one of Canada's largest privately-owned and operated IT services providers and PC systems integrators.
As part of the Compugen team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities.
The primary role of the Senior Consultant of Compugen's MCIO (Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure Optimization) practice is to deliver enterprise level solutions via in-depth technical consulting, analysis, and implementation to achieve & exceed customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate and evangelize the benefits of the Microsoft's suite of offerings and related solutions
Design, deploy, and assist with operational handoffs
Complement the Sales team with business requirement gathering, effort estimates & development of technical solutions
- Work with Sales & Microsoft Practice Manager with developing proposals, SoWs, project plans and project budgets to facilitate the delivery of solutions to clients
Work with other Compugen Practice Areas and/or Partners for solution delivery
Actively participate in project based client engagements by providing hands-on installation, configuration, migration, & troubleshooting to deliver MCIO solutions
Document designs, as built installations and operational processes
Completion of a post-secondary diploma or undergraduate degree
Possession of current/vlalid certifications relevant to Microsoft Cloud & Microsoft Productivity Suite
5+ years of experience in a professional services environment
3+ years of experience as a senior consultant
- 2+ years of experience with Office365 deployment & migration, including but not limited to Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Online and Office Pro Plus CTR
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure workloads including, but not limited to AD Connect, AD Federation Services, Cloud VMs, Cloud Storage and related solutions
- 2+ years of experience in designing, architecting and implementing Microsoft solutions and deploying Office365, following structured project methodologies and best-practices
- Full Bilingualism is strongly preferred as nearly half of all business activity will be conducted in French
- Excellent customer-facing presence as demonstrated by poise under pressure with very strong verbal, listening, presentation, analytical, business writing & technical documentation skills
- Proven track-record of having worked in a high-stress environment with multiple competing priorities
- Strong collaborator who exercises humbleness by the ability to work in a team setting as either a project lead or as one of several team members
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Availability to travel across Canada for a period of 1 week of any given month