Compugen is one of Canada's largest privately-owned and operated IT services providers and PC systems integrators. As part of the Compugen team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities.
The Account Associate will assist the Account Executive in all aspects of the development and maintenance of new business relationships, and selling IT solutions into government and corporate accounts. This involves working closely with existing and new clients, and maximizing sales and customer satisfaction by providing the highest possible level of consulting service to these accounts.
Compugen is an organization that encourages and supports ongoing training and development opportunities. We are composed of a talented, diversified workforce that performs collectively in an entrepreneurial and flexible environment. Our staff members have access to the latest and greatest technologies in performing their daily activities.
- Assist Account Executive (AE) with all account development and marketing activities to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded in both the product and services environments
- Assist AE with the development of new business outside of existing territory
- Assist AE with the maintenance of existing client accounts in order to extend reach and attain a higher percentage of the client’s IT budget
- Provide support to a AE for the sales cycles involved in high margin IT solution sales
- Successfully promote and sell Compugen as a full service, value added IT systems integrator
- Maintain and develop a high level of knowledge of new technology and the company’s solution offerings
- Prepare product transitioning and product roll-out for assigned accounts
- Prepare tender proposals and responses
- Report on all major accounts in the assigned territory
- Provide telephone and administrative support for the Accounts and direction to the Inside Sales Representatives
- Liaise directly with customers and business partners to identify and resolve their needs, and educate them on the value of the channel
- Ensure that orders are efficiently expedited through the system by working collaboratively with the AE and Inside Sales, Logistics and Technical teams
- Conduct business in a manner which promotes effective teamwork in all activities
- Previous experience communicating and assisting in the development, maintenance and service of large accounts is necessary.
- Knowledge of complex solution sales, long sales cycles, marketing procedures and IT product technology (hardware, software, networks and services) is required.
- Post-Secondary education, a University degree, or related experience is preferred
- Excellent customer service focus, verbal and written communication skills, coupled with a strong business savvy and the ability to manage business relations is necessary
- Must be a flexible team player; comfortable with decision making abilities
- Must have proven multi-tasking abilities and strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Successful candidates must be energetic, professional and positive individuals with excellent interpersonal skills who feel empowered to take ownership of their accounts and take whatever action is necessary to resolve account-related problems.