As part of the Compugen team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities.
Compugen is an organization that encourages and supports ongoing training and development opportunities. We are composed of a talented, diversified workforce that performs collectively in an entrepreneurial and flexible environment. Our staff members have access to the latest and greatest technologies in performing their daily activities. In addition, we offer an attractive compensation program and a comprehensive benefits package which includes Dental, Health Care, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Life Insurance, and Travel coverage.
Provides front-line advice service to end-users on software and hardware related problems.
• Provides IT support to callers in multiple locations such as home, offices and remote offices. You will support issues such as VPN, Citrix, desktops, laptops, PDA's, network resource access, MS Office, MS Windows.
• Diagnoses and troubleshoots the problems
• Manages domain account and Citrix sessions, contacts and asset information.
• Escalates critical issues to Supervisor.
• Routes calls to internal and external support groups and follow-up on outstanding tickets and escalations.
• Provides one-on-one instruction on new applications
• Researches information for users on applications when necessary
• Completes special projects or tasks assigned by Supervisor.
Technical degree or diploma and/or equivalent business experience
• 1 1/2 - 3 years of deskside support experience
Customer service experience an asset
• Strong communication and phone skills; excellent customer service, analytical and problem solving skills a must.
• Strong support knowledge of PC hardware, Microsoft operating systems (2000, XP & Vista, Windows 7), Citrix and Network trouble shooting.
• Willingness to occasionally work outside of business hours
• Team player qualities: integrity, accountability, adaptability and motivation
• Industry certificates i.e. A+, N+, Server+, MCP's, HDI & ITIL would be an asset
• Network and e-mail support
• Professional and polished phone manner
• Must have a driver's licence