Inside Sales Representative - Advanced Solutions
Compugen is one of Canada's largest privately-owned and operated IT services providers and PC systems integrators. As part of the Compugen team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities.
The Inside Sales Representative will support the team efforts in maximizing sales and customer satisfaction. You will do this by ensuring that key accounts that are supported by this position, gain confidence in Compugen and assurance that the company can effectively meet their needs.
Compugen is an organization that encourages and supports ongoing training and development opportunities. We are composed of a talented, diversified workforce that performs collectively in an entrepreneurial and flexible environment. Our staff members have access to the latest and greatest technologies in performing their daily activities.
- Provide ongoing phone support and administrative assistance to Compugen’s sales team. Provide excellent customer service and to respond to customer inquiries and provide solutions to meet their company needs in a timely and effective manner.
- Direct contact with the customer over the phone and email (and face to face as may be required), to ensure that the customer has a high level of confidence in our ability to satisfy their needs.
- Assist with the vendor specific deal registration programs (OIP, Success Builder, etc.)
- Participate directly in the RFP and RFQ response process by providing pricing and other required information for all relevant products
- Where possible answer technical queries from clients and perform research when answers are not immediately available.
- Enter orders into our system efficiently and accurately.
- Liaise with Administrative, Technical and Operations departments in order to provide smooth order flow and successful resolution of customer demands.
- Process and manage Returns and Evaluation product.