Bilingual Service Desk Analyst
We welcome the best and the brightest. If you love the thrill of solving complex problems, if you have a burning entrepreneurial spirit and if you want to bring leading technology to Canadian business, then we want to hear from you.
We are customer-focused go-getters with a passion for simplifying technology. Together we offer an exciting and challenging environment for our people.
Be part of a fast-growing organization that is at the forefront of technological innovation.
The Service Desk Analyst is one of the most crucial roles within our organization.
Utilizing your exceptional customer service skills you will:
- Provide Service Desk technical support to users either via phone, email or desk side as required
- Build relationships with customers both in person and over the phone
- Provide advanced troubleshooting for all types of technical inquiries, service requests, and issues involving computers, network, smartphones/tablets, AV systems, enterprise applications/systems
- Contribute to team innovation through ideas for process improvement and efficiency
- Develop, implement, and/or participate in the preparation knowledge base articles and/or documentation for Service Desk use; make recommendations for improvements
- Document all problems and solutions in the Service Desk Tracking System
- Be available to work rotating schedules which include evenings, weekends and holidays.
What we need:
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building
- Ability to clearly communicate over email and phone
- 2 years of experience of related customer service experience
- Related technical experience in either a work or school environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- A college diploma or university degree in the field of computer science is an asset
Collaboration. Diversity. Passion. Be part of one of Canada’s leading IT companies.