Security Administration Analyst
As part of the Compugen team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities. Compugen is an organization that encourages and supports ongoing training and development opportunities. We are composed of a talented, diversified workforce that performs collectively in an entrepreneurial and flexible environment. Our staff members have access to the latest and greatest technologies in performing their daily activities. In addition, we offer an attractive compensation program and a comprehensive benefits package which includes Dental, Health Care, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Life Insurance, and Travel coverage.
- Process System Access requests
- Process High and Medium problem tickets as submitted
- Process High and Medium termination tickets as submitted
- Maintain open communication and dialogue between Tier 1, Tier 2, and Security Operations personnel
- Perform both Tier 1 and 2 tasks as required.
- Tier 1 tasks including answering the SAR Support Line, responding the ITI SAR Support mailbox, Manual Disables, maintaining the New Employee Add Spreadsheet and dispatching requests from email into remedy.
- Notify supervisor of any changes in processes or requests that may have other implications or that may impact the department
- Participate in the on call schedule as required
- Process AIX (Unix), Linux and Sun Solaris access requests and various application access.
- Assist all other groups with questions or issues relating to security administration
- Issue resolution and solution development/implementation
- Process creation, maintenance and documentation
- Other duties as assigned by Security Administration Supervisor
- Knowledge of Enterprise level applications as they pertain to Spectra Energy
- Knowledge of workstation/server hardware and infrastructure
- Proven research and troubleshooting abilities
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Working knowledge of Windows Server OS
- Understanding of network architecture and devices
- Ability to prioritize work and multi task
- Ability to work independently and remain focused
- Understanding of Change Management processes
- Ability to work in a on call rotation (evenings/weekends) if required
- Exceptional communication skills required, both verbal and written
- Must possess key team player qualities including integrity, accountability, and adaptability
- Sound analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills required
- Ability to remain focused, motivated, and work independently