Service Parts Return Coordinator, Operations,
Compugen is one of Canada's largest privately-owned and operated IT services providers and PC systems integrators. As part of the Compugen team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities.
Compugen is looking for a dedicated person for shipping, receiving and inventory control for all Compugen warehouses.
Compugen is an organization that encourages and supports ongoing training and development opportunities. We are composed of a talented, diversified workforce that performs collectively in an entrepreneurial and flexible environment. Our staff members have access to the latest and greatest technologies in performing their daily activities.
- Timely and accurate completion of processing of parts returns from Customer, Depot and notification of potential issues to the appropriate parties.
- Need to solve the Problem as issues arrive, working with the Order Desk, Client relations, buyers, and break fix technician to resolve the issues.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers through communication and timely performance.
- Initiate stock replenishment, Obtain RMA from vendor, Repair process & activities familiar to reverse logistics area.
- Process warranty claims with different OEM to reimburse labor charges.
- Staff is responsible to follow ISO procedures outlined in Compugen Quality Management System.
- Work on projects as assigned by your Manager.
Minimum 2 years of experience working in Reverse Logisctics, Warehouse or Parts / Inventory environment.
Have a general understanding of OEM warranty parts returns, shipping and receiving procedures.
A basic understanding of IT parts and Inventory procedures is an asset.
Must be able to lift weights (up to 40lbs.) on a frequent basis.
Ability to analyze, plan, organize and prioritize work load effectively.
Knowledge of JD Edwards is an asset.
Certified Raymond/Reverse steering forklift, walkie operator is an asset.
Excellent computer skills with good knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Outlook). Intermediate (or better) MS Excel Skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in shifts when required.