Director, Professional Services
Compugen is seeking a vibrant Director-level candidate to lead a team of professional consultants and problem-solvers. We welcome the best and the brightest. If you love the thrill of driving business strategies, if you have a burning entrepreneurial spirit and if you want to bring leading technology to Canadian business, then we want to hear from you.
We are customer-focused go-getters with a passion for simplifying technology. Together we offer an exciting and challenging environment for our people.
Be part of a fast-growing organization that is at the forefront of technological innovation.
Develop and maintain Professional Services (PS) Delivery Strategy:
- You will be a member of Compugen’s Services Leadership Team and collaborate with the Advanced Solutions Leadership Team in order to develop and drive the PS business plan, best practices and KPI’s.
- Develop and document PS delivery strategy including process improvements, required toolsets, cost savings and consulting resource plans.
Leadership for Engagement Managers and Resource Managers
- Provide leadership, support and direction to all Engagement Managers and Resource Managers, including, but not limited to career and performance development, recognition and team building.
Reporting and Tools:
- Develop and own a dashboard of KPI’s for the PS business for all stakeholders including Financial Performance, Resource Forecast, Consultant Utilization, Bookings, Project Status, Offers, CSAT, SOW Quality, and Timeliness.
- Implement an updated SOW and documentation repository for PS projects.
Complex Statement of Work (SOW) quality assurance and sign-off
- Work with Advanced Solutions Sales Directors, Engagement Mangers and Project Managers to implement large or “Lighthouse” complex solution opportunities.
- Promote SOW template, pricing and PM standards for SOWs and encourage use of Packaged Offerings when available.
- Sign-off on complex large national or “Lighthouse” SOWs.
Accountable for PS Gross Margin Targets
- Ensure teams are meeting or exceeding overall gross margin targets for PS Delivery business and manage PS costs.
- Work with Advanced Solutions Practice Directors and Sales Directors to ensure plans are in place to meet PS commitments for each Practice.
Develop and Promote National Standards
- Lead Engagement Managers to ensure national standards are adhered to.
- Working with Advanced Solutions Leadership Team to develop and Promote SOW template, pricing and Project Management standards and encourage use of Packaged Offers and Service Catalogue.
Lead PS Governance
- Chair monthly Advanced Solutions Leadership meetings.
- Interlock with Project Management Office and Advanced Solutions Sales leadership.
- Work with Advanced Solutions Leadership Team to improve the delivery model including automation and process improvements.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience managing the delivery, quality, and profitability aspects of professional services and/or managed services.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience successfully managing and developing teams, including strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Proven collaboration skills, including an ability to work across a range of interpersonal styles.
- Strong business acumen and experience successfully managing budgets.
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload in a dynamic work environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills including the ability to define and document practices and procedures consistently and accurately.
- Strong persuasion, negotiation and presentations skills coupled with ability to diffuse difficult situations and project a positive and confident outlook.
- Have the desire and ability to be creative and think “outside of the box” when required.