The future is wireless – break free from cables
Industry trends suggest that by 2016 there will be more wireless users than wired ones. Gone are the days when people were tethered to their desks via Ethernet cables. People need to get up and move around the office for meetings, and they need to take their laptops and wireless devices with them.
Bring your own device (BYOD) programs are also driving the need for secure wireless networks, increased bandwidth, and monitoring systems designed to see what wireless users are accessing while they are on the network.
Here are some questions to consider:
- Is your wireless infrastructure built to handle extra traffic?
- Can it provide the same performance to your users while they are moving around the office as if they were plugged into Ethernet at their desk?
- Is it accessible everywhere that you need it to be?
- How does it support guests that come to your facility?
- Does it provide easy access for the people inside your network and keep out those you don’t want accessing your data?
“Standardizing on a single Cisco platform has made maintenance and support tasks much easier for our limited IT staff. We owe a lot to the clever people at Compugen who have been good at solving problems and keeping things running smoothly.”
We can help you answer these questions. Our experts provide wireless voice and data solutions that help organizations extend network-based corporate resources beyond the desktop, enabling people to work, teach or study wherever they're most productive or wherever circumstances require.
Taking a business-based approach, we first look at how wireless can enhance your organization’s business processes, and then combine networking experience with wireless technical expertise to recommend and implement flexible solutions that will best meet your needs, based on accessibility, performance, and security requirements.