- Email Us
- Start a Conversation
- Call us at 1-800-387-5045
Your office can be anywhere
A strong mobility strategy allows you to connect with customers in real time and take your office to them, rather than wait for them to come to you. Using portable, personal tools like smartphones, tablets, and laptops, to specialized equipment such as portable printers, signature pads and custom accessories, you can maintain access to everything you need no matter where you are. Meanwhile, shared data portals let you use and edit your documents in real time.
Mobility is quickly becoming one of the most important fronts for business innovation.
Wondering how mobility can drive your business forward?
- A customer service agent can walk over to a specialist to help resolve a difficult issues, and remain on a call with a customer.
- Doctors can access patient records on tablets, giving them updated, real-time information to make informed diagnoses and avoid medication errors.
- Salespeople can process payments using smartphones and tablets, allowing sales transactions to take place in the field.
- Courier companies can collect customer signatures on wireless-enabled signature pads and transmit the data to a secure database and monitor logistics and order fulfillment.
“We had a very limited window of time during the construction in which to do the site survey, configure the telco closet and put all the wiring components in place to support the installation,” says Farias, “but Compugen dedicated sufficient and specific resources to ensure we achieved that goal.”
However, the reality is that security on portable devices is far harder to manage than on traditional desktops or wired devices, and Bring Your Own Device programs are accelerating the trend. A scalable, enterprise mobile management solution requires strategies for procuring, deploying and managing multiple devices per user on a secure network, with security tools that go beyond simple lock and wipe functionality. Whether you implement geofencing to notify administrators when mobile device enter or exit your environment, enforce strict on-device encryption or enable a combination of software reinforcements, we can help you evaluate your options.
Our customers come to us to provide a range of mobility services, from setting up BYOD programs to deploying laptops, tablets and mobile payment systems. Here are a few of the solutions we can help you with:
- Procurement, activation and installation of laptop, tablet, and smartphones, including setting up the wireless SIM cards and activating devices directly with wireless carriers
- Integrated deployments allowing for a complete rollout of all your new products at once
- Security measures to keep corporate data safe, including federated identity and single sign-on practices, plus secure connectivity through a VPN.
- Workshifting or hotelling station setup to accommodate a flexible workforce and reduce overhead costs