Technology solutions that empower retailers
It's all about the customer experience.
Enable employees. Empower customers.
Customer demands. Competitive landscape. Can you keep up?
It’s Tuesday. You just got word that you need to set up the next three locations on Friday. You have the contractors lined up, the location is ready, but what about all that technology that’s going to bring it all to life?
The average retail location has 17 pieces of tech in each location designed to entice, engage and deliver a great experience for your customers – each one with a different delivery time frame, set up requirements, and connectivity instructions.
What if you could make one call and have it delivered, installed, and fully operational exactly when you need it – even if it’s only a day or two away.
Today’s customers know what they want and are seeking engaging and customized shopping experiences - pushing retailers to think outside the box. Retailers of all sizes must adopt a strategy that embraces mobile devices, provides a high level of online visibility and provides a simplified shopping experience to remain relevant.
Introducing Store Simplified by Compugen
You’re constantly looking to connect and engage with new customers and keep your existing customers happy. Technology plays a critical role in helping you make that happen. What if you didn’t have to worry about it?
We’ve designed a program especially for the unique requirements of retailers.
- 19+ unique relationships with the top technology vendors for retail
- Excellent warehouse and storage facilities for us to store everything you need to build your next location – even if it didn’t originate with us
- Ability to fully replicate your environment so we can test everything before it arrives at your new location
- Locations across Canada to deliver, configure and service everything you need – whenever you need us
We are where you are. With 114 locations across Canada, and 1,000+ IT consultants, specialists, and technicians, we work around the clock 24/7/365, so that we’re always there when you need support.
Learn more about how Compugen worked with WOW! Mobile Boutique to put customers first with faster sales transactions and state-of-the-art technology. Click here to read the customer success story.
“As part of our store modernization initiative, we needed a reliable and capable vendor partner to help us procure, configure, kit, warehouse and deploy over 500+ new point of sale devices at all our stores across Canada. We chose Compugen due to their experience, expertise and scale and they we able to execute on-time and on-budget for a great experience”.
Vice President of IT, Holt Renfrew
Did you know?
- Companies with omnichannel engagement strategies retain on average 89% of their customers. – Aberdeen Group
- 76% of customers find staff use of mobile devices in-store appealing. – SAP News
- Nearly 1 in 3 retail organizations have experienced loss of revenue due to an attack. – Cisco
- Current device lifecycle support monopolize 70% or more of IT time. – PC Newswire
Let's get started
Ensure that your wireless infrastructure is built to handle extra traffic and can support customers that visit your store.
Find your way through the cloud with infrastructure that can keep up with the pace of your business and your customers’ expectations.
Neutralize security risks, protect customer data and remediate threats to prevent security breaches.