Technology solutions that empower retailers
Retail - reimagined!
It’s a new world and resilient retailers are embracing transformation. A 2020 Gartner study confirms that top-performing organizations are prioritization digital innovation. More than ever before, retailers are turning to technology to modernize the customer experience and IT has never a more significant role in shaping, driving and supporting retail strategy.
Providing the best possible customer experience requires thought around three major areas:
- The in-store experience
- Empowering remote and in-store staff
- Amplifying your omnichannel strategy
The question? As you innovate, will your existing technology support your strategy:
- To create an exciting and inviting experience for shoppers
- To provide staff with real-time access to product information or inventory location
- To deliver customers the flexibility to pay at the cashier, through self-checkout or curbside
- To amplify your merchandising strategy through analytics
These elements create an attractive and seamless experience for the 21st century, tech-savvy customer. Today’s technology not only brings your in-store vision to life but is the key to empowering staff and customers. With a store designed and equipped with the customer experience in mind, your omnichannel strategy is set up to succeed.
The good news is that there are clear paths to retail digital transformation. The key is to pick an area of focus and start moving.
Where can Compugen help?
Technology at your fingertips with Deploy Anywhere Whether it’s in-store, at the office or at home, we can help you get your team the technology they need – no matter where they are.
Never skip a beat with Support Everywhere: We’ll work around the clock and behind the scenes to make sure that your technology is running 24/7.
Evaluate and plan with Proactive Health Checks: Whether you need to test your network or assess security vulnerabilities, leverage our experts and optimize your IT.
Learn more about how Compugen worked with WOW! Mobile Boutique to put customers first with faster sales transactions and state-of-the-art technology. Click here to read the customer success story
Did you know?
- 83% of enterprises see a demand for new digital products and services in 2021 – Gartner
- The surge in e-commerce has compressed the equivalent of several years of growth into just a few months – McKinsey
- Shoppers who pick up online orders in store spend more, up to 25% more – HBR
- Current device lifecycle support monopolize 70% or more of IT time. – PC Newswire
Let's get started
Ensure that your wireless infrastructure is built to handle extra traffic and can support customers that visit your store.
Find your way through the cloud with infrastructure that can keep up with the pace of your business and your customers’ expectations.
Neutralize security risks, protect customer data and remediate threats to prevent security breaches.