- Each model number (made worse if you have multiple manufacturers) means different supplies for each device.
- Are all these supplies purchased from one source or is there even a toner purchasing strategy or plan in place?
- By reducing model numbers you increase users' comfort levels, they become familiar with how to quickly print exactly what they need, learn how to replace toner and clear any paper jams.
- If you are buying a number of different supplies for each device, toner etc., how do you negotiate bulk rates for these supplies?
- Different devices, especially from varying manufacturers often means different print drivers; this is difficult for users to adjust to when their first choice printer is not available.
- Supplies become redundant if a device is replaced: using standard devices makes it easy to utilize just in time toner replacement.
- Cost variance–each model has varying costs to print associated with it; how do you know if a printer is best suited to each department or workload?
- I.T. workload is high, a confused fleet generates more service calls and tickets to I.T. for support, the time spent clearing these tickets is longer and therefore costly.
Spiralling print costs? Try a DIY audit
Compugen’s Green4Good Program Earns International Sustainability Recognition
Compugen is proud to announce that the innovative Green4Good™ program has been recognized as one of SITRA’s 39 inspiring circular economy solutions from around the world. Green4Good was featured at the 2020 World Circular Economy Forum, held online on the 29th and 30th of September, and was honoured as one of the most relevant, inspiring and viable solutions for the circular economy. Read More …
Compugen Announces Security Operations Partnership with Arctic Wolf
Arctic Wolf Security Operations Solutions Give Compugen's Customers Industry-Leading Capabilities to Tackle the Increasing Dangers of Advanced Cyber-attacks Read More …