Simplifying IT Procurement in Ontario
Simplifying the business of technology…together
We understand that getting new technology in your organization can be a lengthy-process and can consume valuable IT resources and time. We can help you with easing this process.
Compugen holds a number of Ontario Vendors of Records making us a preferred vendor for your IT procurement needs of end-user computing hardware, data center product and services, virtualization software technology, servers, IT consulting services and more.
In addition, as an approved vendor for Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace's (OECM) marketplace of products and services, we also work with broader public sector organizations in Ontario to simplify the technology procurement needs.
How do cooperate purchasing agreements help you?
Through the purchasing agreements, you can purchase a variety of products and services including end-user devices, interactive learning products, networking and wireless access points, small office and multi-function printers, and IT professional services. Get the best vetted-prices without going through an RFP process for a more efficient procurement process.
Compugen has partner up with Ontario Education Collaboration Marketing place, where all public sector organizations in Ontario can buy products and services from Compugen’s list of products and services. These includes school boards, hospitals and government institutions.
1. Compliance: OECM operates in compliance with the BPS Procurement Directive, ensuring a fair open and transparent procurement process.
2. Non-Exclusive: Participation in OECM agreements is voluntary with no spend and volume commitments.
3. Pricing: The rates offered are the maximum rates the supplier may charge a customer for the products and services provided.
Province of Ontario VoR ArrangementsCheck out the provincial agreements and list of products and services that you can purchase from.
OECM AgreementsView a list of products & services you can purchase through OECM.
About OECMOECM is a collaborative sourcing partner for Ontario’s education sector, broader public sector, and other not-for-profit organizations.
- Healthcare strategy leads ranked Big Data as the top emerging trends in healthcare. - Gartner
- By 2020, at least 70% of all public schools in N.A will be participating in some stage of a 1:1 computing initiative. – Gartner
- Post-secondary institutions that offer virtual experiences on their websites saw a 22% increase in applications. - Hanover
- Cloud computing (at 57%) is the most important technology area for government and public sector organizations. - Deloitte