- Email Us
- Start a Conversation
- Call us at 1-800-387-5045
Eliminate waste, automate service & cut costs for happier end users
Analysts suggest that as much as 5% of an organization’s revenue is spent on office printing and that those costs can be reduced by 10% to 30% through proactive print fleet management. But many organizations still haven’t adopted widely accepted print management strategies, despite the reality that solutions are often simple, the time-to-benefits is short and the cost savings can be substantial.
Often, a contributing factor is fear of backlash from end users who want printers at their desks. The good news is that an optimized print environment means happier end users and less maintenance for IT.
The proliferation of mobile devices means people want to print from where they are - not from their desk. End users with smart phones and tablets are struggling with the ability to print from their devices – and everyone wants security for their documentation. We’ll work with you to develop a tailored solution that incorporates security, ease-of-use and flexibility from the leading print manufacturers.
With the ability to integrate existing infrastructure, supplement with new equipment and grow with your requirements, we can have you up and running with a managed solution in days versus months.
Did you know?
- On average 1-5% of a company's annual revenue is spent on print
- Up to 30% off all IT help desk calls are print-related
- Up to 15% of IT's time is spent on print-related issues
- For every $1 spent on print, it costs $9 to manage the lifecycle of the document
- Nearly 90% of Companies are not tracking print-related costs – are you?
- Supplier agreements can reduce print costs by as much as 30%
- Most businesses don't know the real cost of printing
Improvements to your print management environment will help you provide better services to your end users and provide you with substantial cost savings. Some of the ways we can help you:
- Set up security and print policies that ensure everyone's documents are safe
- Optimize your existing infrastructure - and make suggestions for future growth
- Centralize procurement of print supplies
- Select and set up Cost-per-Page services
- Lease your print equipment
- Re-engineer workflow processes
- Proactively and environmentally manage printer disposition