Work from anywhere – solutions for business
In a work from anywhere world, the tools we use to make business happen are changing. We’re adapting our business to help you grow yours.
Hone your strategy. Master new skills.
As you embrace a work-from-anywhere strategy and adapt to new tools, our experts have put together tips to help you implement your plan with success. We also have free training tutorials available to help your employees master their new tools.
Rapid Remote Worker Enablement via Compugen & Microsoft Teams
Affordable cloud-based solutions to help your organization rapidly implement Microsoft Teams.
Whether your immediate needs require a Basic, Standard or Premier solution; the successful completion of a rapid remote worker enablement engagement can help your business maintain critical business capabilities, within a very short time frame.
Compugen's Print-at-home Program
Select from an HP, Xerox or TROY Printer and have it delivered directly to your employees' homes.
Enable your employees with the tools they need to be productive while working remotely. Purchasing home printers from online retailers can be costly and inefficient for your business and lead to compatibility and security concerns.
Healthcare Networking Solutions from Aruba
Healthcare organizations can receive one of the two networking bundles from Aruba, at no cost.
- Small Site Extension Bundle - including an outdoor wireless access point, and UXI service validation sensor
- Large Site Extension Bundle - including 3 outdoor wireless access points, 2 indoor wired POE switches, 2 fibre transceivers and a UXI service validation sensor
Select the networking bundle for your organization and get complimentary access to Aruba’s 24/7 technical assistance center (TAC) free of charge for 6 months to facilitate rapid and secure deployment.
Want to learn more? Click here.
Connect with Cisco WebEx
WebEx is available across multiple platforms and can be used through a browser or device-based application. Now you can get Webex for free, with a free 90-day license, an exclusive offer for new web-ex customers.
Webex Teams enables continuous teamwork with video meetings, team messaging, secure file sharing and whiteboarding all available before, during and post meetings to keep projects and teams moving. This 90-day trial includes all available features FREE for your team or organization.
Want to learn more? Click here.
Office 365 E1 Free for 6 months
Get a 6-month free trial of Office 365 E1, including Teams for any business looking to rapidly increase their collaboration and remote work capabilities.
Offer365 E1 can provide your team with the tools and services they are familiar with in a cloud based format
- Email, file storage and sharing, meetings, and instant messaging
- Five layers of security and monitoring help keep your data safe
- 99.9% uptime
Click here to learn more.
LogMeIn's Emergency Remote Work Kit Free Trial
LogMeIn provides productivity in seamless, secure, and super-fast connections. Get a free 90-day trial which includes:
- GoToMeeting & GoToWebinar – allow your employees to connect virtually with customers and each other
- Centralized access to your computers while out of the office
- Rescue Assist - Providing simplified remote support to your employees
Virtual Desktop Management & Security Solutions from VMware
Enable your remote workforce with VDI and/or remote-applications with Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure for 45 days free of charge.
- Delivers Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution.
- No on-premise hardware or infrastructure required.
- Bring your own Azure capacity ID
- Create your desktop/application images and go!
VMware's Workspace One combines Zero Trust conditional access control with industry-leading modern management to help IT proactively secure digital workspace users, apps and endpoints.
Get Workspace One free for 30 days.
Preparing for the New Normal of Remote Work with Citrix
Build strong and secure remote teams with the research, tools, and best practices from Citrix to guide and support your remote workforce.
- Strategic guidance and best practices for managing remote teams and employees
- How-tos, tips, and tricks to help you build a successful remote work and team culture
- Security checklist for your end-users
From strategy & work-life integration to leadership & security, Citrix provides resources to securely manage your remote teams and employees.
Contact us to learn more.
Whether it's in deploying laptops to students or upgrading network architecture throughout your education jurisdiction, our commitment is that we will work with you in partnership as we navigate through these changes.
Find out more about how we are helping students stay engaged through home technology.
Three Tools for Remote Learning
It seems there isn’t one aspect of our daily lives that hasn’t been impacted by the global Covid-19 pandemic and education is no exception. There are a handful of incredibly helpful tools that can ease the transition to a remote learning environment.