Work from Anywhere
We're here to help
Helping you adapt...and perform.
The rapid change to predominantly remote-based work has changed many aspects of our businesses. One thing that hasn’t changed is the focus on staff and the need to make them feel enabled, empowered and supported. Technology can help you connect your team, and give them the tools to adapt your business to serve your own customers.
We are committed to helping you find the best ways to make that happen. Whether you need advice, tools, or technical support, we are here to assist. We continue to work with our technology partners to create solutions that are cost -effective and ready-to-go; and to design support models that allow us to safely provide services to your infrastructure, and your staff – whether they are at home or in your offices.
Here are some resources to get you started. If you have questions or need other support, get in touch with us.
Microsoft Skills SessionsWe're offering training for Microsoft Teams on Tuesdays & Thursdays to help you master this new tool.
Microsoft Tools for educationWatch our video tutorials on tips & tricks when using Microsoft Teams for Education.
Remote work offersMajor technology partners are offering free/ low cost collaboration options. Learn more.
Print at HomePrinters for remote workers. Order for your staff and have it delivered directly to their homes.
Learn@Home ProgramFind out how we're helping students stay engaged with remote learning technology.
Upcoming Events & TrainingStay connected and informed with our virtual events.
Strengthen your Work From Anywhere Strategy
- 3 considerations for your WFH strategy: Secure access to data, collaboration tools, and IT support for your staff.
- Make it worry free for people to collaborate in the same way they would in the office by considering the built-in security features for collaboration platforms.
- Provide access to comprehensive training to employees so they are familiar enough with these tools that they can do some of the troubleshooting themselves.
- For additional support, create video-recorded training sessions that can be accessed on an on-demand basis, reinforced with online manuals that staff can review as required.
- For new remote workers, provide a guide of ‘tips and tricks’ to managing the transition successfully.