- Email Us
- Start a Conversation
- Call us at 1-800-387-5045
A one-stop shop for all your IT equipment
If your organization sources hardware from multiple vendors, you’ll be familiar with how dizzying it can be to procure new equipment and make sure it plays nicely with your existing infrastructure. We remove the complexity around managing multi-vendor procurement and logistics, doing the behind-the-scenes work for you and providing you with a single point of contact for the entire process. We’ll help you work backwards to figure out what you need and place pre-orders with the manufacturers to be sure that once you’re ready, your equipment will be ready too. If your plans change, we can cancel or amend to suit. Once your order arrives, everything can be pre-configured in our ISO certified configuration centre and then deployed to your end users anywhere across the country.
Worried about hiccups along the way?
Don’t be. As one of the largest IT resellers in North America, we manage relationships with more than 400 vendors and we have the scale and buying power to influence complex global supply chains to your advantage. We are among the first to know of supply chain disruptions and can find alternative products or suppliers to meet your deadlines, and can make sure your shipment is among the first to be fulfilled.
Our insistence on transparency means that we are able to monitor your equipment in real time at every stage of the procurement process through to delivery and deployment.
Compugen’s unique value is that by representing so many different solutions and vendors, they were able to be a one-stop source, and thus a single point of responsibility and accountability, for every component of our solution, including the special print servers we wanted
Our procurement and vendor management capabilities have kept us in business and growing for over 30 years.
Here are some of the reasons our customers keep coming back to us:
- One stop for everything you need: From core devices including routers, switches, servers, and storage; to end-user devices such as tablets, smartphones, PCs, monitors and printers; and all the software and to make it work together.
- Expertise and experience: Our extensive product knowledge means we'll proactively suggest substitute equipment or find an alternate source if supply is constrained.
- End-to-end support: We provide full support for everything we sell – that includes configuring, installing, supporting and disposing of equipment.
- Our QA team is tops: All shipments pass through our ISO-certified warehouse and past the careful eyes of our inventory management team.